Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in to GlobalEnglish One?
1. Go to https://login.globalenglish.com.
2. Type your username and password. (This was sent to you in an email from GlobalEnglish with the subject line "Welcome to One")
I forgot my user name or password
1. On the GlobalEnglish One Login page, click Forgot your password?
2. On the Password Request page, type your email address (email used to register into GlobalEnglish One) in the text box and click Submit. We'll send you an email containing the link that will allow you to reset your password.
I received an error message: "Your login is no longer active"
Your account has expired. To reactivate your GlobalEnglish One account, please contact your company's GlobalEnglish Account administrator, Training Manager, or HR Manager.
What are the system requirements for GlobalEnglish One?
Click Link here to download the system requirements related to products from GlobalEnglish. Please note, these system requirements documents have names of GlobalEnglish products & services.
What version of Adobe Flash Player is required for the GlobalEnglish One Product Suite?
Use version 11 or later with Adobe Flash Player permissions enabled. You can download the latest version at www.adobe.com.
How do I install GlobalEnglish One LinGo?
To download GlobalEnglish One LinGo;, please go to http://apps.globalenglish.com.
How do I sign up for GlobalEnglish One Getting Started sessions?
Please visit our Getting Started page so that you can view a GlobalEnglish One orientation on-demand video in your local language or sign up to attend a live session.
What browsers does GlobalEnglish One support?
GlobalEnglish One supports the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 and later (Windows)
- Google Chrome 24 (Windows and Mac)
- Mozilla Firefox 17 and later (Windows)
- Mozilla Firefox 17 and later (Mac)
- Safari 5 and later (Mac)